Hi, I’m Lara and I’m your contact if you want to make our great team even greater. Simply send us your application documents online and feel free to contact me by phone or email if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you.
What we want to trust you with
- You support the colleagues of the project management in the operative day-to-day business in the realization of projects in automation with a focus on robotics.
- This includes assisting with conceptual workshops.
- But also the independent planning and implementation of tasks within the projects will be part of your job.
- You will not only work closely with all specialist departments at ESSERT (design / electrical planning / software / assembly / documentation), but also with our suppliers and thus get to know the entire company and its tasks.
- Optionally, you can develop and compare concepts and carry out trials / functional tests.
What personalities we are looking for
- You are studying industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or electrical engineering – preferably with a specialization in automation technology.
- You have a good understanding of technical processes.
- It would be great, but not essential, if you already have professional experience through basic technical training as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics technician or electronics technician for automation technology.
- You are proficient in MS Office and English – business fluent German is a matter of course for you.
- You are an absolute team player with a lot of personal responsibility who completes your tasks in a structured and goal-oriented manner.
- In addition, you are characterized by your strong communication skills.
What you can look forward to
- Flexible working time model
- After work events on the roof terrace & monthly events
- Own Game & Gym Area
- Free drinks, fruit & sweets
- Few minutes walk to the city center and S-Bahn. 5 minutes to the highway
Apply now and become a part of our team at ESSERT Robotics. Fill out the form or email us directly. We are looking forward to get in contact with you!