Hi, I’m Lara and I’m your contact if you want to make our great team even greater. Simply send us your application documents online and feel free to contact me by phone or email if you have any questions. I look forward to helping you.
What we want to trust you with
- Through you, each of our plants receives the stamp of quality: you are responsible for its documentation, risk assessment and certification.
- You will be responsible for the conception, creation and versioning of legally and standard compliant operating and training manuals as well as spare parts catalogs.
- The further development and optimization of processes as well as the editorial system are part of your tasks, as are the design of new templates and their versioning and provision at a central location.
- Your work goes beyond your own desk: for the preparation of documents you work closely with other teams and internal interfaces.
What personalities we are looking for
- You have experience in technical writing and are on fire with your high technical understanding of automation and especially robotics.
- We would appreciate knowledge in the GMP/pharmaceutical environment. However, a pronounced interest in these topics is also sufficient for us.
- You are not only fit in English, but especially in all common standards and guidelines for the creation of technical documentation and feel confident in the interpretation of the relevant laws.
- With your high level of communication skills as well as your goal and solution orientation, you ensure constructive cooperation across all departments.
- Your colleagues appreciate you for your independence and your systematic way of working.
What you can look forward to
- Flexible working time model
- Company pension scheme
- Regular feedback meetings
- After work events on the roof terrace, various events & big Christmas party
- Own Game & Gym Area, free drinks, fruit & sweets.
- Only a few minutes walk to the city center and to the S-Bahn (suburban train)
Apply now and become a part of our team at ESSERT Robotics. Fill out the form or email us directly. We are looking forward to get in contact with you!